I am also very grateful to those who could make it to the Poetry Cafe. It was a hugely rewarding for the students to have an audience to read to.
Friday, April 20, 2012
Poetry Writers
Congrats to the many students whose poetry was selected to be in the next edition of Poetry Digest. In your envelope, you were given the information that tells you how to go about ordering a copy of the book (they make great grandparent gifts too). I am very proud of these guys!!
I am also very grateful to those who could make it to the Poetry Cafe. It was a hugely rewarding for the students to have an audience to read to.
I am also very grateful to those who could make it to the Poetry Cafe. It was a hugely rewarding for the students to have an audience to read to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment