Any Snapple drinkers out there?? We would love to have the caps, there are facts inside them. We love facts at our Nonfiction News station.
Also, a week from Monday, I will be sending home a 12x12 sheet of scrapbook paper home with your child. This will be to create an "all about me" page. Be thinking about things in magazines that your child may want to cut out to use to describe him/her. For example, if I saw a pizza I would cut it out and put it on my collage, it shows that pizza is one of my favorite foods is pizza. It would be great to have a picture of your child on the page as well (not a huge one). Think sports, favorite subjects, hobbies, etc. Don't feel like you have to find everything in magazines, I also used stickers on my page as well as hand drawn pictures. After presenting these to the class, I'll have them in page protectors so we can look at them all year.
Friday, August 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment